Although the treatment tends to be shorter than traditional metal braces, Invisalign is still a significant commitment of time and money. So it only makes sense that you want to know what to expect with your treatment before you can agree to it. Our simple breakdown provides all the essential information about treatment with Invisalign in Ann Arbor, allowing you to be confident in your decision.
The Invisalign Treatment Process
- Consultation with a professional trained in Invisalign treatment to determine if the treatment is suitable for you.
- Precision 3-D images of your teeth help your provider determine your treatment plan and design your aligners.
- Receive your first set of aligners which you will wear day and night except when eating and brushing.
- Replace your aligners with a new set every 2 weeks.
- Enjoy your brand new smile approximately 12 months later!
Invisalign in Ann Arbor: The Simpler Solution for Your Smile
With Invisalign, the road to an improved smile is a simpler one! You don’t have to worry about food restrictions, special cleaning instructions, uncomfortable sores caused by irritating metal, or any daily disruptions many people experience with traditional metal braces. And with the Elite Invisalign provider, Stieper & Brust Orthodontics, right in the neighborhood, you don’t have to worry about finding quality care! Give us a call today to set up your consultation.