We believe community is everything, and we’re so excited to take part in these great events in addition to our work with area schools this summer. You can see us at:
- Taylor Farmer’s Market – Starting Wednesday June 2 inside the Sheridan Center Open Air Pavilion in Heritage Park. Market hours are 2pm-6pm. The market is the largest of its kind in the Downriver region. It is also the only market held under a roof - in the 41,000-square-foot Sheridan Center. See the full summer schedule here: https://www.cityoftaylor.com/435/Farmers-Market
- 10th Annual Music in the Gardens at Taylor Botanical Gardens – Wednesdays starting June 2 – August 4, at the Taylor Conservatory & Botanical Gardens. Doors open at 5:30pm and the show runs 6:30-8:30pm. $5 admission. For more info, head to https://www.taylorconservatory.org.
- Family Campout at Mill Pond Park – Friday July 16th-Saturday July 17th, set up your campsite at 5pm on Friday and takedown by 10am on Saturday. Registration is open at https://www.salinerec.com – Price includes tent permit and a breakfast.
- Running to Honor 5K Walk (or Run) – July 31st, 2021 at Heritage Park in Taylor. The Running To Honor 5K is a timed, family friendly walk (or run) on Saturday July 31st, 2021. The race will start at the Sheridan Pavilion located inside Heritage Park, 12111 Pardee Rd, Taylor, MI 48180 at 8:00 am. There is SPECIAL DISCOUNT pricing for kids 10 and under! Register online at https://runningtohonor.enmotive.com
- Manchester Fair – August 10-14, 2021. “Our mission is to promote the interests of agriculture by conducting an annual public fair with exhibitions of livestock, farm products, fine arts, mechanical arts and sciences”. See the full schedule of events here: https://manchesterfair.org