Choosing Invisalign treatment is a big commitment, so it’s understandable that you would want all the facts before getting started. Most of us are familiar with the basic concept of the nearly invisible alternative to traditional metal braces, but there is a lot you may not know and should find out before you decide if it’s right for you.
All about Invisalign Treatment
- Choose a provider who is trained in Invisalign treatment for the best quality of care.
- Consult with a provider to make sure the treatment is a good fit for you.
- Getting 3-D images of your teeth helps determine your treatment plan.
- Every 2 weeks, expect to get a new set of custom aligners, each slightly different than the last.
- Each set of aligners targets specific teeth and move your teeth about ¼ mm.
- Wear your aligners all day and night, only removing them to eat and brush your teeth.
- Clean your aligner trays just like your teeth, with a toothbrush and paste.
- Aligners are made of BPA-free, non-irritating plastic and help avoid some of the discomfort experienced with braces.
- Because the aligners are clear and easy to take off, you’ll experience almost no disruptions to your daily life or work.
- Treatment typically lasts about a year for adult patients.
With Stieper & Brust Orthodontics, You Get the Best Invisalign Treatment in Ann Arbor
There is a lot to know about Invisalign treatment, but the importance of choosing a quality provider cannot be understated. Stieper and Brust Orthodontics is recognized as an Elite Invisalign provider in the top 1% of all providers. When you choose Stieper and Brust, you know you are choosing quality care! Give us a call today to set up your consultation for Invisalign in Ann Arbor.